Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 20 - Another One Down

I get to use the bold button again. ^_^

#38 - Update info at work

It took all of five minutes. Yea! I now have two truly complete items and 11 "partials" done. Using the math I figured out in an earlier post that's 39 days worth of "work". At least I'm not behind!

I've tried a couple of new teas (#21) since I last posted - Bigelow's Darjeeling and a Green Apple herbal they have at the coffeeshop my knitting group meets at. Wasn't a big fan of either. I have tried darjeeling before and didn't like it, but thought a couple of years and a different brand would make the difference. Nope. And the green apple just tasted... gimmicky. Yesterday I went to Lupica and picked up black tea called Pettiagalla. I've never (knowingly) had a plantation specified tea before, so it'll be neat to discern this particular grove's characteristics. The tea I really wanted, Monte Cristo, was out, but hopefully I'll be able to get some next time.

I forgot to mention a "me" lunch (#72) I had the other day--Indian buffet. Ken doesn't like spicy food very much so I tend to hit the all you can eat Indian places on my own. I've been to this restaurant several times and this time the selection was kinda meh. Won't prevent me from going back, though.

The third grade kanji (#42) are now half done, which is nice. If I do ten a day I should be able to finish the rest this month. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment