Friday, April 25, 2008

Getting Started

Going through my list several things catch my eye. First of all--am I going to be okay with so many long term projects? What if I hate knitting socks a year from now? Will I really be able to do all that cooking? I planned for everything to be doable (no "floss everyday (0/1001)" for me!) but still.

I'm going to get one of the long term projects, #26 - Take vitamins every day for a month, started right away. I'm also nearly done with a pair of socks, so that'll knock one off of #1 - Complete 40 pairs of socks. Tomorrow I think I'll make some pasta to freeze, which will be a start on #20 - Make and freeze meals ahead of time. Some of the long term goals are tempting (#10, I'm looking at you) but I don't want to burn myself out by taking on too much too soon.

If you space everything out, 101 in 1001 is roughly one item every 10 days. But when you count up all the multiples in my list (like those 40 pairs of socks) it's more like one item every three days. Eeep. Time to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment