Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 5 - Back to Work

Today was our first official store meeting. It was great to meet more of the people I'll be working with, and I love a bunch of 'em already. Awesome sign.

Today's progress, in order by number:

#1 - I'm halfway through two different socks--one in plain stockinette and another in a nice, logical pattern. The yarn for that one is pretty dark, though, so I can only work on it during the day.

#8 - Still no news, but every time my phone rings I jump.

#26 - Taken.

#83 - I got rid of a material thing today--an extra needle sizer with incorrectly milled holes. No point in keeping it, or even giving it away. Tossed.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you love a bunch of the people you'll work with already. =)
    You're making me appreciate socks a lot more than I ever thought. hehehe
    To me they are practically disposable... buy them by the dozens and go through at least three pairs a day... it goes like this... teach aerobics peel off sweaty sox teach Yoga put on fresh sox, repeat. lol (are you shrieking in horror?).

    ReplyDelete