Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 2 - Triple Check

There's no way I'm going to keep this pace up, but it's fun while it's lasting!

I organized a little get together (#67) with my knitting friends today--we all went to Leland Tea Company and had tons of goodies. I forgot how hot in can get in there! We had lots of fun anyway. While there I tried a new tea (#21), pear caramel. I'm not sure caramel belongs in my tea, but it was a really interesting flavor. And yes, I did take my vitamins (#26). -_^

In an earlier post I figured that in order to finish on time I need to check off one item every three days. If that holds, I've done 18 days of work in 48 measly hours! It won't last, though, I know. And maybe I'm just buying myself time so I'll actually have days available so I can finish the travel-based section of my list. And while each check is roughly 1/100th of the list they're not weighted equally. Taking a vitamin does not equal buying a laptop or writing a letter in Japanese. Maybe it's like taking a test--you know how they tell you to get the easy questions out of the way first, so you can concentrate on the hard stuff? Maybe I'm doing that--blowing through the fluff.

2 comments:

  1. I think we may be blowing through the fluff a bit, too ... but it still feels really good to accomplish things we've identified as valuable and important. It's also just cool to see things getting checked off our list ... and to keep our eyes peeled for opportunities to check off the bigger items on our list at a later date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you're inspired and having fun... don't knock it. :P

    ReplyDelete