Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 1 - Check, Check, and Check

There's nothing like hitting the ground running. I took my vitamins first thing this morning for #26 and finished up a pair of socks for #1 (pics later). Check, check. And here's the third check:

101 - #20 1.20

A big batch of pasta headed for the freezer for #20. Ken and I got our microwave only recently (I know, welcome us to the 20th century) and we've been enjoying the convenience. I used Paul Newman's Sockittome sauce (...the name was close to that) and half boxes of pasta I had lying around. Five meals all set for me.

Even though I'm not officially going for #10, I'm trying to get through this week's New Yorker in order to unofficially go for #10. -_^ The mag is currently on my desk, opened to page 26. We'll see where I am tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great progress! I didn't even THINK about cooking pasta & then freezing it ... does it really work????!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally works! I mix it up in the sauce, stick it in a gladware, then straight into the freezer. A couple of minutes in defrost mode and ta-da! Works great.

    ReplyDelete