Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 38 - Owed Pictures

There's a bunch of knitting I need to catch you up on. ^_^ My completed socks!

Stand o Birches - FO

Stand 'o Birches, Great Adirondack Soxie - Wild Birch, size 0 dpns

This was pair two towards #1. My knitting has been getting even looser lately (darn RSI) so these ended up a touch big. Maybe they'll fit my mom. ^_^ And speaking of my mom, here's the lace scarf I made her (#6 - complete!):

North Star Scarf - FO

North Star Scarf, Zephyr, size 2 24" circ

I learned that, while it looks nice, pictorial (i.e. not logical) lace is not for me.

North Star Scarf - Close

I've also finished a couple more dishcloths (numbers 2 and 3 for #5):

Mason Dixon Striped - Close

Seed Stitch Cloth - FO

Let's just call the first one "pretty" and the second one "practical". Oh, and I've started my Irtfa'a shawl:

Irfa'a - Oops

This is me fixing a mistake several rows down. Logic, a dpn, and a crochet hook to the rescue!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! There's the scarf. It turned out great! You don't like it though? Awww... all these look great... way to go.

    ReplyDelete