Saturday, June 28, 2008

Day 64 - Socks Galore

This was my desk earlier this week:

DYO Plus

Go to flickr to see what each project is, but suffice it to say--I had a lot on the needles. A couple of things have made it off. ^_^

Sunrise Socks - FO

Sunrise Socks in Trekking color 108 on size US 1 dpns. Sock pair #5 towards #1.

As for the other pair I finished... I can't find the second sock of the pair, so pictures will have to wait. :P I cast off yet another pair (!) last night, bringing up the total to six pairs. Maybe they can have a joint photography session. -_^

Another radio internship application made its way into the mail this week (#8). It took two months to get an answer for the last one, so I'm not quite holding my breath.

Tried a new restaurant (#71)--Asuka Ramen, which is really really close to my apartment. They had a limited menu for their "pre-open" and it was hit and miss. Not really authentic Japanese. More like, Chinese food done in a Japanese-esque way. Which makes sense, considering that everyone in there was speaking Mandarin. It's kind of silly and sad that Ken and I can go into a Japanese restaurant, speak Japanese, and not a single person understands.

Up for this weekend--Pride. Yeah baby. -_^

(Total checks for the month: 11)

1 comment: