Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 47 - More Pictures

I finished up another pair of socks for #1, this one in record time:

First Coriolis - FO

Spiraling Coriolis sock by Cat Bordhi in Zen String Loopy Legends, Laurie's Carolina Morning

I finished the pair in six days, my fastest full size pair ever. The pattern was so new and innovative that I had to see what happened next! My new favorites. Actually, I think each pair I finish is my new favorite pair. ^_^

First Coriolis - Half Sock

As far as other checks go I feel like I'm slowing down a little. I've been eating out, but at the old standbys. I have been getting through my podcast folder (#12) but it's slow going, especially when there's so much cool stuff to download! My kanji study has been stalling a little numbers wise, though I did get a new grammar book that I'm working through. I cleaned off my desk today and threw out a couple of things, so there's two for #83.

Oh, I forgot some stuff! I sent mom a "birthday care package" with some handknits--#81 complete! I also went to an "only in SF" event (#73), the Cable Car Bell Ringing Contest. I have an audio clip of the second place winner at my radio blog, My Urban Eyes.

My goal for this month is 15 "checks" and now I have, lessee... five. Huh.

1 comment: